- Venues are listed on the website on a two year minimum period. Which will roll on unless the venue or venue2go.com ask it to be removed.
- Our fee is a 5% non-returnable commission plus PayPal Fees of the time, which will be deducted as the company’s fees from the client’s payment. This commission will be deducted at the time of the payment to you.
- Supplier’s will be asked to set-up a Pay Pal account or to give their Bank details including, Account Name, Sort code and Account numbers to enable them to receive from payment from venue2go.com’s PayPal’s secure and privacy protected payments account.
- All payments from event organisers will be paid in full to venue at least two weeks prior to client’s event via venue2go.com’s Pay Pal account
- All listings made by you the supplier on the website must be honoured. In the event that they are not an equivalent venue must be organised in the same locality by you the supplier at no additional cost to the client at a mutually agreeable date.
- If the client cancels their booking due to unforeseen circumstances you the supplier are advised to speak to the client directly and offer another mutually agreeable date at the same venue.
- If a refund is required by the client, a 20% non-refundable fee (deposit) will be deducted from the booking price. Of this 10% will go to you the supplier, the remaining 10% will count as the companies commission from you the supplier.
- Once a booking is taken then that venue’s availability will be removed from the website by us, Venue2go.com. If you the supplier wishes to add another availability for the same venue/room this facility is available to you.
- Each booking will be given a unique booking reference number to enable services to be tracked by all parties.
- Every supplier will have deemed to have read and accepted the company’s terms and conditions before listing their venue.