Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Venue2go.com
In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Clients”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company Terms and Conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to Venue2go. “Party”, “Parties”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer acceptance and considerations of payment necessary to undertake the process of ‘‘The Company’s’’ assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Information About Us
Venue2go.com is the site operated by Venue2go. ‘The Company’ registered in England and Wales under registration number: 8477128( V2G No ). ‘The Company’ registered office is: Ampleforth Cottage, West End, Middleham, Leyburn, DL8 4QQ. ‘The Company’ is not VAT registered at this time.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law ‘The Company’.
- Excludes all liability for any and all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in the website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages arsing out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of events or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
The material displayed on ‘The Company’s Liability’ website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, ‘The Company’ and third parties connected to this website hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or any law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with ‘The Company’s’ website in connection with use, inability to use or results of the use of ‘The Company’s’ site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for;
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of profits or contracts;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of goodwill;
- Wasted management or office time; and
- For any loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of/or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the Company, on a ‘need to know’ basis only, use information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
Intellectual Property Rights
‘The Company is the owner (or licensee) of all intellectual property rights on this website, and in the material published upon it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and/or you may download, extracts of any page(s) from ‘The Company’s’ website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on this website.
You must not modify in any way, paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on this website must always be acknowledged.
Accessing ‘The Company’s’ site
Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and ‘The Company’ reserves all rights to withdraw or amend the service it provides on the website without notice (see intellectual property rights). We will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Information about You and Your visits to this Website
This Website Changes Regularly
The aim is to update this website regularly, and thus the content may be changed at any time. If need arises, access to this website may be suspended, or closed indefinitely. Any of the material on this website may be out of date at any given time, and ‘The company’ is under no obligation to update such material.
Viruses, Hacking and other Offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to this website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the website. You must not attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act of 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this website will immediately cease.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links To This Website
You may not create a link to this website without ‘The Company’s’ prior written (paper or digital) consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out in ‘Cookies’(see below) will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links From This Website
We do not monitor or review the content of ‘other parties’’ websites to which there is a link or links from this website. Opinions expressed or materials appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by ‘The Company’ and should not be regarded as ‘endorsing or agreeing with any’ such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this website or accessed through this website yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. ‘The Company’ will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to ‘The Company’s’ services and the full content of the website.
This company’s logo is a registered trademark of this company in the United Kingdom and other Countries. The brand names and specific services of this company featured on this website are trademarked.
Notification of Changes
If you have any concerns about the material which appears on this website, please contact;
Thank you for visiting Venue2go.com