Terms and Conditions for clients of venue2go
Event Organisers Clients Terms & Conditions
- Payment’s for a room/venue will be made in two equal halves first one upon booking and the second payment off cleared funds two weeks prior to event / set up entry date required to the venue. If a booking is cancelled by you the client, you will be refund all but a non-returnable 20% deposit.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances which might lead to a cancellation being made by you the client, venue suppliers will be made aware that they are advised to offer alternative arrangements at a mutual agreeable date.
- You as the client are strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance to cover any losses due to cancellations.
If in the event that a venue supplier double books a room/venue, then it is up to the venue supplier to find an equivalent room/venue in the same area at no extra cost to you the client.
- Any alteration to any booking will be done directly with the room/venue supplier, and any additional services are to be paid for before leaving the venue.
- The client will be required to pay all payments for every venue booking into venue2go.com’s PayPal account on receipt of an invoice from them. (It is the Clients option to whether or not hold a PayPal account , as it is not a essential to have a PayPal account to pay into a PayPal Account ,as all Major Debit & Credit Cards can be accepted, (Unfortunately American Express Cards, Are Not accepted at this moment due to we believe that extra costs are involved to suppliers which would have to be passed onto the clients)
- Venue2go.com uses a Pay Pal payment account to facilitate a secure and privacy protected payment system, to protect its self and all its customers.
- Each booking will be given a unique booking reference number to enable services to be tracked by all parties.
- The company reserves the right to change or remove a venue/room listing at any time.
- On making a booking every client will be deemed to have read and accepted the company terms and conditions.